Decisions and Revisions Which a Minute Will Reverse

Friday, June 23

Sometimes things are magical.

CAMP! CAMP! WOO HOO!

I'm still not all the way packed yet. That's okay... I'm beginning to remember just how much I secretly enjoy the pressure of a quickly approaching deadline. In health class they said there can be good stress and bad stress. After weeks of just boring nothingness, the stress is feeling rather good. I'm super excited about tomorrow's "BONDING ACTIVITIES." Ohmy.

I hope I can get some sleep. And wake up in the morning.

1 Shut your mouth:

Blogger Andrew Aaron Heathwaite said...

Hey you,

I hope you're having a rock-tocky good time. We'll be missing you in the ol' Troy.

Guess what!


George

is going to be my roomate

in Chicago!


YAY!

10:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home