Decisions and Revisions Which a Minute Will Reverse

Monday, July 3

Mustaaaaache.

People at Villanova are funny. Here are two examples:

1. One of the boys in my AGP class LOVES to draw little pictures of Abe Lincoln in Photoshop. He always has a big potato shaped head, and a carrot nose, and and a GIANT twirly mustache and he's always holding an ice cream cone. And while he's drawing he says in a really quiet throaty voice, like Danny from The Shining, "Mustaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaache." It makes me laugh really really hard, but I don't think he knows what I'm laughing at.

2. At lunch today, I was sitting with my boss Kyle and a different camper. At the next table over, a kid started doing creamer shots, and Kyle and I were both like, "EW!" And the camper we were sitting with said this, "What's so gross? I do that too. When my dad gets coffee and doesn't use all of the creamers I like to drink them." He continued, "And at my dad's work, people think it's weird if he drinks the creamer so he takes it into his office and shuts the door..."

I love them all. They don't even know.

1 Shut your mouth:

Blogger Andrew Aaron Heathwaite said...

Yr mustach frend sounds far to wondrful. Far to.

Let me no wen u ar about for fun-havng.

Hey, look at my new frend on myspace who left me a nice coment! U wil no who I mean.

myspace.com/nodalnim

5:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home