Decisions and Revisions Which a Minute Will Reverse

Thursday, May 4

The Acadamy Award for embarassing melodrama goes to YOU!

Ohhhhhhfuck. Tomorrow is no internet day. I can't believe I just did this.




take the virgin-whore dichotomy quiz.
and go to mewing.net. where we're all studs.





take the "what's your dark secret?" quiz
| courtesy of mewing.net. where darkness and secrecy abound.





take the taboo quiz.
and go to mewing.net. nothing is taboo there.



I also have to somehow get myself to Aldrich to return the seventh grade text books I accidentally stole, and the quest. That's a secret. Will, like the gentleman he is, put WD40 on all of my bike's squeaky parts. It sounds really nice and quiet, but I think it might be more prone to being stolen now. The squeakyness kind of acted as an incidential burglar alarm. Maybe I'll ride it across town, yeah, but if I do I guess I should wear my helmet. Of course I still act like I'm in middle school and think helmets are dumb looking, and furthermore I still care if middle schoolers think I look dumb. I should shed this belief soon. Might as well, 'cause I get paranoid when I ride in traffic without one. It will be strange to be without it all summer, but not too weird I guess since Troy is all hills.

Val threw a pizza party for the box office and front of house people today. She is so cool! She was saying that she fixed up an old wreck of a car that she pulled out of a ditch and that it "lasted through three kids." Ohh man, she is the best boss and that is the best job. Every time I think of the crayon drawing her tiny grandaughter made of her, with the big bang hair just perfect, I start laughing a lot. It was hanging on the wall for a while, I think. What happened to that?

Today everyone avoided making eye contact, vaguely remembering who kissed whom on the carpet in the basement lounge. I'm glad that I wasn't involved. I almost sponsored a "Let's See Who Can Give Becky a Hickey First" contest, but then I laughed and squirmed my way out of it. I sat on the prude couch and thought. I know what I want to smooch when I see it, and my wild drunken girlfriends didn't fit the bill. They're hot anyway. I'm realizing how much I will really really dearly miss them next year.

0 Shut your mouth:

Post a Comment

<< Home