Decisions and Revisions Which a Minute Will Reverse

Thursday, May 11

A day for change.

Wow! Home! I love it here. I am way happier than I've been in a long time. I mean, the content, stable kind of happy. My piles of stuff are scattered throughout the entire house. I can't wait to have this garage sale and also go shopping for fabric with my mom. Good stuff is going to happen this summer.

I'm usually not one to kiss and tell, so I can tell you that I most definitely wasn't kissing anyone tonight. There was, however, talk of moviemaking awesomeness, among other things.

Ears pierced. Hair cut and dyed. New kicks, too.

2 Shut your mouth:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard a rumor that you were going to be at face's coming of age.

Pssssst, me too!

7:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

6:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home