Decisions and Revisions Which a Minute Will Reverse

Sunday, May 7

Hate o'clock.

This kid made off to Minnesota with my copies of "Ice Haven" and "Long Time Relationship." Fucking A.

I can't stop thinking about what I'm going to do after I have my life/sanity back at 10PM tomorrow. Oh wait, that's right. PACK. I'm going to try not to throw anything super important away this year. I hope the hardware store will still have plastic bins... I have way too much stuff in my little room and have been trying to avoid it as much as possible the past few days. Maybe it wont be so daunting when I return the fifty bazillion library books I have checked out.

Alex Jacobs is coming over to cook a delicious dinner with me, so maybe I can get one of my papers done by then, yeah!

0 Shut your mouth:

Post a Comment

<< Home