Decisions and Revisions Which a Minute Will Reverse

Tuesday, May 16

Baby, baby, baby bitch.

I dreamed last night that I was trying to pack all of my belongings. Again. It was impossible and infuriating. The more I got into boxes, the more there was. Some of the things I had to pack included: four magnetic mirrors, a bag of potting soil (of course spilled all over the floor), and a 1912 manuscript on infectious diseases.

In real life I left in a hurry and made the conscious decision to let one arm hang freely by my side.

There is no road trip. Today might as well be over. I can tell you exactly what I've done with my time. Gone to the gym to hang out with the old ladies in the sauna, maybe studied a little for summer job, and tried on a dozen equally unflattering outfits in which to mope around feeling sorry for myself and waiting for someone to call.

Sound like fun? Please help change the grim outlook for the end of my day.

1 Shut your mouth:

Blogger Andrew Aaron Heathwaite said...

Hey! Come visit YAG if you like! I'll be there tonight playing bass. Might be boring and/or more depressing, but there it is.

1:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home