Decisions and Revisions Which a Minute Will Reverse

Sunday, May 14

Re:, INBOX folder

I got the coolest email ever from a spambot named Knesset Q. Trombonist:

"had not been returned to their quarters, but had an instant. While the tooth was being refilled door. kitchen and locked the door. Safe for the moment. clinical value and I must find out what techniques The robot pusher was another matter. He was human when you are at last granted your single wish. Let us had enough time to look and to think about what about my driver than I was about anyone there, I time to reach the back of the factory from the was too good to miss. In the weeks that I had been hollowly and theatrically than was really called center, and I found an unoccupied office nearby up. Then rushed back to the room to watch my [ad for "Everything for your 100% health"] direction that was not to my liking. I had planned The robot's reflexes, being electronic, were not bear. Even on the nameless planet where you"

WHERE YOU WHAT??? AAAAAH HOW DOES THE STORY END???

2 Shut your mouth:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

6:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

6:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home